- Research Presentations
- Science Workshops
- Science Competition
- Special Lectures
- KSA Forum
- Teachers' & Principals'
- Other Programs
During the ISSF 2017, participating teachers will be provided with free housing, either on campus or off campus. Please refer to the general information on housing options to choose your stay. Given the limited number of rooms available in our guest house, however, we may have to relocate teachers’ to off-campus housing.
1. On-campus (KSA Guest House): 10 twin-bed rooms (for two persons to share) available
• School Wifi Available
• Options: TV, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Towel, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, etc.
2. Off-Campus (Busan Business Hotel): 25 standard twin rooms (for two persons to share) reserved
• Location: Downtown Seo-myeon (15 minute from KSA by car)
• Transportation: Shuttle bus will be provided.
• Web Link: http://www.busanbusinesshotel.com
• Common Service : Currency Exchange, Laundry, Local Rental, Safe Deposit at Reception, Internet, Vending Machines, Parking Service
※ Housing Options can be checked at Form 5.